Monday, November 3, 2014

Greek Yogurt + Parsley Face Mask / Mascarilla de Yogurt Griego y Perejil



I love to take time to pamper myself, and share the things that work the best for me. Today I'll share with you the recipe of a homemade face mask that amazed me, and left me with a flawless, clear skin. I hope it does the same for you!
Me encanta tener tiempo para mimarme, y compartir las cosas que funcionan mejor para mí. Hoy compartiré con ustedes la receta de una mascarilla casera que me sorprendió, dejando mi piel perfecta. ¡Espero que también les sirva! 

You'll need/ Necesitaras

  • 3 parts Greek Yogurt
  • 1 part Parsley

  • 3 partes de yogurt griego 
  • 1 parte de Perejil

Just add both parsley and greek yogurt into a blender, it should take like 5 minutes to blend well until it turns into a green paste, and there you have it, a couple scoops of this will cover both face and neck. Apply to your previously washed face and wait for it to dry completely.
Sólo tienes que añadir el Perejil y el yogurt griego en la licuadora, Licuar durante 5 minutos, hasta que la mezcla se convierta en una pasta verde y ¡Ya lo tienes! Un par de cucharadas de esta mezcla cubrirá rostro y cuello. Aplícala sobre la piel limpia y espera a que seque por completo. 



The parsley is know by its whitening enzymes, while greek yogurt contains lactic acid, which will remove dead cells while providing nourishment to your skin. You'll get a purified, clear, conditioned complexion as a result. Always make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients. This mask can be stored in the fridge for a couple days.
El perejil es conocido por sus enzimas blanqueadoras, mientras que el yogurt griego contiene ácido láctico, el cual eliminará las células muertas a la vez que proporciona nutrientes a la piel. Obtendrás una tez purificada y acondicionada como resultado. Asegúrate de no ser alérgica a algún ingrediente. Esta máscara se puede almacenar en la nevera durante un par de días. 



Will you try it anytime soon? I've got more face mask recipes HERE!
¿Vas a probarlo pronto? Tengo más recetas de mascarillas AQUÍ!

Xo, Carolina.

Get more pretty content, follow me around!

Obtén más contenido, sígueme!!
Facebook  |   Twitter   |   Instagram  |  Bloglovin

34 comments:

  1. Very cool face mask recipe! I'll try it sometime!

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to read that! I'd love to see how it turns out, kisses!

      Delete
  2. I want to try this is the first time I heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom taught me this recipe, it is awesome!

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing I have to try out this mask.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works even better than it sounds, tell me how it goes!

      Delete
  4. Qué ganas de probarla! Me apunto tu mascarilla

    Besos

    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que bueno :) cuéntame cómo te va, un beso!

      Delete
  5. Def going to try this out. Looks like a very active mask.
    Following you on Instagram. Checkout my blog and instagram posts.
    http://instagram.com/rockybee212?ref=badge
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué sencilla!! Habrá que probarla. Un besito

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds brilliant! I love making my own face/hair masks, I'll definitely try this one out.
    xx
    Jenny
    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great, I enjoy DIY's a lot too!

      Delete
  8. I've heard of yogurt face masks but this is the first time I heard of parsley! Thanks for the tip!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suena muy bien, y es super fácil de hacer, me la apunto :)

    Besos
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡Qué buena pinta tiene esta mascarilla! Muchas gracias por compartir la receta.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! I have never tried making my own face mask, but this sounds relatively easy!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to try this, sounds good. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I'm more than glad to share great ideas, xo!

      Delete
  13. Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll give it a go

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know darling, tell me how it goes!

      Delete
  14. i lovee diy mask than shop mask, just feel more natural :). thanks for share
    @freddy_friday blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. off course! without the added preservatives, alcohols, colorants and fragrances, it only brings the healthy stuff to your skin. Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  15. Hola Carolina!
    suena estupendo me pasare por aqui viendo tus recetas.
    Cuando la pruebe te lo comentare.
    un besote

    Make your Own Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete