Monday, September 22, 2014

Emerald Bay State Park

In one of my recent trips, I got the chance to visit Lake Tahoe in California. When I asked at a visitors center for an specific place to visit, they Immediately suggested Emerald bay, which is this beautiful Bay section located on the south of the lake.
En uno de mis viajes recientes, tuve la oportunidad de visitar el lago Tahoe en el estado de California. Cuando pregunté en un centro de visitantes por un lugar especifico para visitar en el lago, inmediatamente señalaron Emerald Bay, la cual es una Bahia ubicada en el sur del lago.

Emerald Bay is a National Natural landmark in the States, and contains the only island in the entire lake, Fannette Island. I begun my walk from the top with this amazing view:
Emerald Bay es un parque natural de los Estados Unidos, y contiene la única isla en el lago Tahoe, la isla Fannette. Empecé mi paseo desde la cima con esta espectacular vista:
Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe, with Fannette Island.


You get to park the car here, But the walk from here to the lake can take like half an hour, so you should be prepared with snacks and water. In the walk you could see smiles in all the visitors faces, it was a calm, pleasant trip.
 Se llega al parque en carro, pero se debe dejar parqueado en la cima, desde ahí la caminata hasta la playa toma alrededor de 30 minutos, hay que ir preparado con snacks y agua. En la caminata se podía ver a todos los visitantes, de todas las edades, muy sonrientes, fue un paseo muy tranquilo y placentero.



  When we got to the shore, I was expecting to get inside the lake, but it was SO COLD that I could barely submerge my feet for a moment. There were a lot of ducks, squirrels, and pinecones. The trees are old, tall and big, the park is really nice, a dream place.
Cuando llegamos a la playa, esperaba poder entrar al agua, pero estaba muy fría y solo pude meter los pies por unos instantes, habían patos, ardillas y pinos, los arboles eran grandes y viejos, el parque en general es muy lindo, como un lugar de ensueño.
When we got to the shore

I love pinecones!
Saw this unexpected flower and couldn't help myself but take a picture.

Also, Here was the place where I took my now Iconic Picture, That appears in my Twitter and Google+ . The Sky was soooo Blue and perfect. Promise me that if you ever visit -Lake Tahoe you'll go to Emerald Bay and take lot's of pictures.
En Emerald Bay tomé la foto que ahora tengo en Twitter y Google+. el cielo estaba perfectamente azul, Realmente es un lugar hermoso. Prometan que si van al lago Tahoe, visitaran Emerald Bay ¡y tomaran muchas fotos!


¿Did you enjoyed the pictures? If you have any question, contact me!
¿Te gustaron las fotos? Si tienes alguna pregunta, la atenderé con gusto.

Xo, Carolina.

Get more pretty content, follow me around!

Obtén más contenido, sígueme!!
Facebook  |   Twitter   |   Instagram  |  Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I love that place is been years since I been there is so breathe taking for what I could see you had a blast and the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué fotos tan bonitas, el sitio debe de ser precioso!! Un besito
    El blog de Sunika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I really like the one with the pinecone. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few more pictures of pinecones, I guess I'll upload them in an upcoming post, Xo!

      Delete
  4. It's so beautiful! great pics btw

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es un paisaje increíble! Besos!

    ReplyDelete